All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIt begins by chance: Leo receives emails in error from an unkwn woman called Emmi. Being polite he replies, and Emmi writes back. A few brief exchanges are all it takes to spark a mutual interest in each other, and soon Emmi and Leo are sharing their innermost secrets and longings. The erotic tension simmers, and it seems only a matter of time before they will meet in person. But they keep putting off the moment - the prospect both unsettles and excites them. And, after all, Emmi is happily married. Will their feelings for each other survive the test of a real-life encounter?
- Author BiographyDaniel Glattauer was born in Vienna in 1960 and works there as a journalist and writer. Since 1989 he has been a columnist for Standard, and three collections of his articles have been published in book form. Jamie Bulloch (Leo) is a translator and historian. Katharina Bielenberg (Emmi) is an editor and translator. They are husband and wife.
- Author(s)Daniel Glattauer
- PublisherQuercus Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacLehose Press
- Weight198 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byKatharina Bielenberg,Jamie Bulloch
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.