All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionRose Warner sits alone. An old baby doll she's hidden most of her life is her only company, and crocheting, her only comfort as she ponders the strained relationship with the daughter she loves. Harry McMillen is losing precious memories. Once a charming ladies' man, the ravages of time and health issues begin to plague him. The bond with his children is fragile, and an unforgiveable act of betrayal by his son threatens to pull their family apart. In the quaint town of Ligonier, Pennsylvania, Harry and Rose meet in their golden years. A warm friendship is forged and their lives become intertwined in ways even they won't believe. But will Rose's secret from her teenage years, something so terrible she's never shaken it, tear their new found friendship apart? Will the sins of Harry's past revisit him and shatter all hope for happiness?
- Author BiographyKaren Malena comes from a close-knit Italian family which has given her the inspiration to breathe life into stories, some humorous, others a bit thought-provoking. She's active in her community encouraging new writers through local library programs and one-on-one mentoring. She's a compassionate animal lover with a biting sense of humor which you may see in her Facebook cat page, Piggy! Karen is a member of a monthly writer's group, Pittsburgh East Scribes. She gives all glory to God for her journey.
- Author(s)Karen Malena
- PublisherLamb Books
- Date of Publication04/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLamb Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.