All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis rhyming read-aloud book assures kids that they're loved more than anything in the world. Follow an adorable chipmunk family for a fun outing at the park, a special homemade cake after dinner and a snuggle before bedtime - and all the while mum and dad find dozens of ways, big and small, to give their children the affection and security they crave. A popular hardback title w available in board-book format, this version is abridged for younger readers.
- Author BiographyAnna Freeman was born and raised in Colorado by creative and loving parents, and now lives in Longmont, CO. She has degrees in art and education and currently teaches elementary-school art. Love you More Than Anything is her first book. Jed Henry grew up in rural lndiana, roaming barefoot through back yards, making weapons out of sticks and getting into whatever mischief he could find. He now lives in Provo, UT, but loves revisiting these childhood memories and draws on them constantly to flavour his books. He is the writer and illustrator of a number of children's books, including New York Times bestsellers. Jed loves' drawing dinosaurs, ninjas and lots of cute animals.
- Author(s)Anna Harber Freeman
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jed Henry
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.