All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses modern day youth growing up in society and the ills of the streets that force them into indescribable situations and the heartache of love.
- Author BiographyShe currently resides in Atlanta, GA and attends the University of Phoenix's Gwinnett campus for Business Management/Marketing. Once she is done with her schooling, she plans on using her degree to manage her own business(es) and create better jobs for everyone, so look out for her in a town near you.
- Author(s)Quaneysha Poindexter
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.