All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionLOVE, YOUR MOTHER is a collection of real-life reflections about life, love, and life after life, from a middle American man, a simple spiritual seeker who works to balance the roles of husband, dad, and son at the front-end of mid-life, and in the aftermath of his mom's unexpected death. LOVE, YOUR MOTHER is gently influenced by spiritual masters from the ages, and written in a way that will appeal to spiritual seekers regardless of one's faith tradition. It is a book that will appeal to those who have found meaning and insight from such works as Gift From the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh years ago and today's Lift by Kelly Corrigan, as well as the words and poems of Mary Oliver and Jane Hirshfield.
- Author BiographyTim Morin has been deeply touched by a variety of spiritual influences received across his life as a husband, dad, and son. Morin completed the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius in 1997, and has been actively involved in Ignatian spiritual direction, as a directee, since the mid-1990s. As a student educated in Catholic elementary and secondary schools, as well as a Jesuit college during the formative years of his upbringing, these important influences ripened at mid-life and were instrumental in moving him, following the unexpected loss of his mother, to reflect and write his first book, LOVE, YOUR MOTHER, a series of essays presented in an approachable, everyday-person voice, borne of his upbringing and grounding. Morin writes a blog, FRIDAY'S POST (http: //tjmorin.blogspot.com), that provides readers with inspirational and provocative ideas about life, values and leadership that are distinctly inviting, collegial, and immediately accessible.
- Author(s)Tim Morin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.