All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionTherapy Book For Adults! This motivational book has been made for the sole purpose of encouraging (in a goofy way) those people who struggle with issues which prevent them from accepting themselves and their past. It walks you through the acceptance process and provides guidance for forgiving yourself and also dealing with your past mistakes and failures. It makes moving on interesting and fun. Illustrations have been used as the author wants to cheer up the readers. When we were little kids we wanted to have books which were broader and longer; we cherished those books which had lots of pictures/paintings. It was like indulging in a luxury therapy where we would gaze on simple silly pics with a smile. I was wondering if such nice big books with simple pics will still be comforting for adults in the motivational books genre. Most of the grownups I interviewed said yes -with a smile. Hence this book for the grownups. Hope it cheers up the ones who need it! Happy Reading!
- Author BiographyFrancina Morgan lives in TN with her family. She loves life and loves to encourage people. Her motivational books are aimed at making people happy.
- Author(s)Francina Teddy Morgan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gabby Morgan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.