All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Louise Hay's bestselling book You Can Heal Your Life , this interactive workbook is really about change. It directly applies Louise's techniques of self-love and positive thinking to a wide range of topics that effect us all on a daily basis, including: Health Fears and Phobias, Sex, Self-Esteem, Money and Prosperity, Friendship, Addictive Behaviour, and, Work and Intimacy.
- Author BiographyLouise L. Hay is a lecturer and teacher, founder of Hay House Publishing and the bestselling author of 27 books. Her books have been translated into 25 different languages and are available in 33 countries worldwide. Since beginning her career as a Science of Mind minister in 1981, she has assisted thousands of people in discovering and using the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing.
- Author(s)Louise L. Hay
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight354 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.