All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionLove is relative: Mom, Dad, sibling, spouse, or child. Love will make you crazy. A fairytale life deteriorates into a nightmare of mental illness as Jennifer explores her relationships. Childhood insecurities and loneliness overwhelm her as toxics invades her body and brain. Dreams warn of the danger to come. Can the pieces of the puzzle be put together before going crazy? If you have ever loved and lost, then take an emotional journey into the everyday events altering our lives. Subconscious symbolism and mesmerizing metaphors hyptize Jennifer, as well as you, every moment until the shocking end.
- Author BiographyRuth J Princess is the creator and owner of Princess and Pirate Parties, Inc. She has published several historical children's books used as introductions for her parties along with poems she wrote for custom invitations. Ms. Princess began studying the mind after she was diagnosed with adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - ADHD. Having always suffered from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity since childhood, she became bedridden for months after inhaling dust during a home renovation. It was during this time that her dreams wrote this book. Her research since has led to several possible connections between the environment, hyperactivity and mental illness. She is currently working on a self help book for people with ADHD. Available soon: How Am I Going To Get Anywhere If I Can't Find My Keys? Also available: Diary of a Fat Female.
- Author(s)Ruth J Princess
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.