Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a scholarly study of Ahmadi Khani's Mem Z n, the most famous and the most important text of Kurdish classical literature. The study is totally original and is based on methodical in-depth textual analysis of the work with original translations. The author defines the work as an Aristotlean tragedy revealing its unique dramatic elements, scenes, events, structures and characters. It also delves deeper into the Sufist and philosophical levels of the text revealing the astonishing modernist nature and mode of the work as Zoroastrian Existentialism. Dr Mirawdeli offers a line-by-line translation and textual analysis of Khani's prologues in which he has presented his nationalist discourse offering an original interpretation that establishes Khani's ideas as a complete theory of Kurdish nationalism.
- Author(s)Kamal Mirawdeli
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight962 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.