All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLove, by its very nature, is profoundly spiritual. Each of us can harness this transformative emotion by embracing our own natural intuition. Building on the success of Discover Your Psychic Type , professional psychic Sherrie Dillard presents a life-changing paradigm based on the four love types. This unique book teaches you to develop your intuition to attract and sustain love, while enriching your relationship with your spouse or partner, friends, and yourself. Once you find out your intuitive love type-emotional, spiritual, mental, or physical-you can then determine your spouse or partner's love type, and learn practical ways to strengthen your relationship and heighten intimacy.
- Author BiographyPsychic since childhood, <strong>Sherrie Dillard</strong> has been a professional intuitive, medium, medical intuitive and teacher for over thirty years. Among her international clientele are spiritual leaders, celebrities and business executives. Sherrie's love of service combined with her intuitive ability has catapulted her intuitive practice around the globe. She has given over 50,000 readings worldwide.</p> Sherrie has taught intuition development, how to communicate with the other side and medical intuitive development classes in such diverse places at Duke University and Miraval Resort and across the US, Europe, Costa Rica and Mexico. Her passion for the fusion of intuition, health, spirituality and conscious self-growth has made her a popular speaker and teacher at retreats and conferences. She has been featured on radio and television for her innovative books and her work as a psychic detective, medical intuitive and medium.</p> Sherrie holds a B.S. in Psychology and a M.Div. in New Thought pastoral counseling. Originally from Massachusetts, Sherrie has made Durham, North Carolina her home for the past twenty-five years and can often be found walking along the river with her dogs.</p>
- Author(s)Sherrie Dillard
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.