All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErnest Holmes was a beloved teacher and philosopher with a charmingly simple message: Change your thinking and you will change your life. There is a creative law in the universe, Holmes reasoned and it is available to each of us right w through our thought patterns. We can, quite literally think our way to happiness and contentment. Love And Law is a collection of carefully selected lectures and private lessons that have never before been in print. It is a splendid testament to the living philosophy of this remarkable guide and thinker.
- Author BiographyErnest Holmes (1887 - 1960) was the founder of the worldwide Religious Science Movement. A uniquely gifted scholar with a vast command of the world's spiritual philosophies, his magnum opus, The Science of Mind, has been in continuous print since 1926. Other inspirational works include Creative Mind, This Thing Called You, The Art of Life, Creative Mind and Success, Love and Law, The Hidden Power of the Bible, and many others.
- Author(s)Ernest Holmes
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMarilyn Leo
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.