Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Carter hates the cheap, paper-thin, blue-green swath of inadequacy better kwn as his carpet; he is disappointed in what it says about him as a man. A disgruntled architect, frustrated husband, and debt-ridden homeowner, David is a man of many unfulfilled ambitions--until he discovers a brilliant portrait hidden within the superstructure of his suburban home. While the portrait awakens David to a world of artistic potential, it also contains a cryptic message that encourages him to fanatically search his house for more art. But as he topples one wall of his house after the other, his life begins to fall apart around him. After his wife files for divorce and he is fired from his job, David realizes his mistakes have compounded into a self-destructive and colossal superva. But he doesn't care; he is more determined than ever to unearth the final portrait and find the artist who prompted his life-changing transformation. Love and Other Chemical Imbalances is the compelling story of one man's unpredictable journey as he obsessively attempts to create something extraordinary out of his ordinary life.
- Author(s)Adam Clark
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.