All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description<i>The strongest image from the first few years of my life is of a shining beacon of rebellion and beauty: Princess Leia. She was sassy, and she knew her way around a blaster. We're starting from the very beginning, so hot sauce until I'm at least 16, and when I say hot sauce I mean sex. </i> Such is the life of our hero as he negotiates the twin ambitions of finding the love of his life and becoming a superstar, and taking the one to his Mom's for her famous Sunday roast. It's a life tale of comic disasters, sex (lots of sex), relationship woes, and discovering your nakedness plastered over social media. Warm, funny, very hip, this is David Nicholls with the naughty bits on display for the world to see.
- Author Biography<b>Simon Wan</b> recently took to stage and screen and attained international acclaim with nominations and awards for his performances in British Kung Fu film drama <i>Dog </i>and stage production <i>Mr Foo </i>with Tina Malone.
- Author(s)Simon Wan
- PublisherUrbane Publications
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbane Publications
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.