All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionTwo university students, David and Yasmeen, are transported from their reality which is life amidst the insecurities and violence of the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict to what is tantamount to a fantasy world in France. Yasmeen, an intelligent, shy, beautiful, Palestinian woman and David, a bright, passionate, Israeli man with a quick sense of humor and an easygoing manner find themselves far from home adjusting slowly to their new surroundings. Each is endeavoring to overcome personal sadness caused directly by the violence in the Middle East. They meet and are immediately attracted to one ather, but their different backgrounds and prejudices keep them apart. That is until fate takes a hand in their futures. Finding themselves in grave danger, they must learn to trust each other, cooperate, and let go of the stereotypes they have been taught to believe - if they are going to survive. Can their relationship, which develops so far from home and under such dire circumstances, stand the test of time?
- Author(s)Joan Katen
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.