Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.95Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do? - Would you kill a man for a lost cause? - Could you find love in a crashing airplane? - Would you obey an unthinkable order? - Could you make friends while waiting for the end of the world? - What would you do if you fell in love with your best friend? The stories in this engaging collection explore the choices that make us who we really are.
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Park is a graduate of Swarthmore College, holds a Master of Arts from Stanford University, and has a law degree from Yale Law School. He lives in San Diego with his wife, two boys, and two dogs.
- Author(s)Daniel W Park
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.