All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe odds were against them. After all they were just kids, or were they? Love in the Fifties is the story of two teenagers in love. Part one is Jim Keller's dream of how their lives should have been. His shyness coupled with her parents interference had kept them apart for close to 50 years but he had ather chance w. Her parents were long since dead. But his most important question was did she love him still? Would he let his shyness keep him from having the love of his life? Part two is January Keller's dream of how their lives should have been. She had allowed shyness and fear to rule her back then. She should have trusted him. She should have seen what her parents were up to. She had ather chance w. Her most important question was did he still love her? They both had married others and had children. But neither had r would they stop loving the other. Theirs was a true long lasting love.
- Author(s)Jo M Russell
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.