All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionHugo, hero of David Leddick's first vel My Worst Date, returns to do summer theatre in France with lots of romantic ups and downs.
- Author BiographyDavid Leddick is an author and actor. He has published twenty books including many photography books on the male nude as well as five novels. He has also written a biography on art figures in the 1930s and 1940s and a nonfiction work on gay men who married women. His recent book on Miami Beach has also been very successful. He has written five musicals with composer Andrew Sargent, has been featured in all of them, and has toured internationally. He also appears regularly in other South Florida theater venues. His most recent theater venture was titled Mexico City, which he wrote and starred in with songs by Mr. Sargent. His newest books are Escort, a nonfiction study of male escorts, I Don't Kiss, a new novel, and How to Be Gay in the 21st Century, a humorist review of major gay changes in the twenty-first century.
- Author(s)David Leddick
- PublisherWhite Lake Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Lake Press
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.