All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on their expertise on personal growth in the workplace and from their experience with couples in their popular workshops, Morrie and Arleah Shechtman present a new approach that challenges common tions about what makes a good marriage work. They recognise that myths about marriage often lead people to aim for unrealistic ideals. Examining eight myths about relationships -- including: Love will carry you through the hard times; You need to work on your relationship if you want it to be good; and Spending lots of time together is very important -- the book also presents contrasting realities to help strengthen the bond. For those working to build a relationship or struggling to hold one together, this book provides powerful new ways to overcome old behaviours and create a new connection that springs from a shared understanding of one ather's needs.
- Author BiographyMorrie Shechtman is a psychotherapist, a teacher, and a counselor who now runs a successful management consulting company. Arleah Shechtman is a psychotherapist with a clinical specialization and works with adolescents, small groups, and people experiencing grief and loss.
- Author(s)Arleah Shechtman,Morris R. Shechtman
- PublisherBull Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBull Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliographical references , index
- Weight298 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.