All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionChristie Becker has always dreamed of a career in radio. After a few years of working a grueling desk job and attending night classes, Christie is finally ready to embark on her new on-air career. When she quits her job and gets hired as an overnight disc jockey, her life seems to be on the right track, but falling for her boss was t something she planned on. Rick Fox has been working in radio for ten years. In fact, it was his voice that got Christie through many college study sessions. With an established career, the last thing he wants - or expects - is to be attracted to the overnight jock. Especially when it is strictly against company policy; an affair would put both their careers in jeopardy. But when the two of them are thrown together in the studio it becomes clear that the static between them is more than just professional chemistry. Will Christie's career be destroyed before it even begins, or will Rick find a way to salvage both their jobs and put their love on the air?
- Author BiographySierra Donovan once planned to be a horror writer, but she had trouble killing anything bigger than a plant, even in fiction. She published short stories as Holly Thomas until motherhood led to an eight-year case of writer's block. Her son and daughter were worth it. Sierra wrote commercials for seven years at a radio station where she worked with her husband Charlie, a disc jockey.
- Author(s)Sierra Donovan
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.