CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhen three comfortably bored wives decided to take up running in an attempt to tone-up and get fit, they would never have dreamed of running the London Marathon. After all, their lives consist of dinner parties, liquid lunch and looking at other men. Why would they put themselves through the trauma of heavy training schedules?
- Author BiographyCaroline Fabre, nee Going, was born of Anglo Irish parents in Chester and grew up in Kenya and later Ireland. She is married with two teenage sons and now lives in Somerset. Caroline is a keen sportswoman, and trained fitness instructor who has run marathons in Dublin, London, France and Kenya, coming first in her age category in the 2006 Kenya Marathon. She is now training to compete in the half ironman triathlon in June 2007.
- Author(s)Caroline Fabre
- PublisherWillow Bank Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNewmarket
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillow Bank Publishers Ltd
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Width124 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.