All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if your estate agent could find you t just your perfect house, but your perfect job, your perfect partner...your perfect new life? On paper, Iris Atkins is an estate agent, but she's t just good at finding suitable houses for her clients. In fact, she has a gift: Iris is able to see into their lives and understand exactly what is missing and what they need - and t just in bricks-and-mortar terms either. Of course, concentrating so much on fixing other people's problems doesn't leave much time for examining your own. Over the course of one whirlwind year Iris discovers that while she may kw what's best for everyone else, she doesn't necessarily kw what's best for herself - and what she finds out could make her happier than she'd ever dreamed of.
- Author BiographyAdele Geras is the author of many acclaimed stories for children as well as five adult novels, including: Facing the Light, Hester's Story, Made in Heaven and A Hidden Life (all available in ebook from Quercus), Cover Your Eyes (available in print from Quercus) and Out of the Dark, a special short story for the literary charity Quick Reads. Adele lives near Cambridge and is the mother of the thriller writer Sophie Hannah.
- Author(s)Adele Geras
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight634 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine34 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.