All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionSick of a flat love life? Crack the code of compatibility with Love: The Psychology of Attraction a practical guide to successful dating and a happy relationship. Which ingredients promise the happiest romantic chemistry? How can understanding your own psyche help you succeed in love? This book answers all your love-related questions and gives you concrete dating tips. Finally understand what makes people tick and use scientific findings from social and behavioural psychologists to get your love life on track. Plus questionnaires and self-analysis exercises ensure the insights gained are appropriate to your own situation. If you're looking for passion, excitement, security or to fall in love, this relationship road map will put you on the right track, and keep you there.
- Author BiographyDr Leslie Becker-Phelps PhD is a clinical psychologist, author and speaker. She writes the Art of Relationships blog for WebMD, as well as the blog Making Changes for Psychology Today, and is the author of Insecure in Love. She lives in New Jersey, USA, where she runs a private practice dedicated to helping individuals and couples feel better about themselves in all aspects of their lives.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitlePsychology of...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight872 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.