Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionLoveDare is a story about a wealthy real estate developer who thinks he kws the meaning of success until one fateful night when he's challenged to take on the LoveDare; an act of selflessness that causes a ripple effect throughout his life and the lives of those around him. To fulfill the LoveDare, Corin decides to care for a dying boy who's plagued with a painful past, but within days, Corin unexpectedly grows extremely attached to the child. As the hours pass, the boy's demise draws nearer, and as Corin changes his old ways, the LoveDare changes his life, and in the process he learns about selflessness and the truest, purest, most honest meaning of the word, Love. Written by Claude La Vertu, and filled with emotion and an abundance of hope, magic and miracles, LoveDare is a story you'll want to cherish always.
- Author(s)Claude La Vertu
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.