All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionWLVH radio station lives by the motto WLVH, Lovehandles, where love is more than just a song. They proved it over the summer when two contestants, Mary and Ethan, ended up falling in love and planning to marry. Peter Punch O'Brien can think of a thousand other places he'd rather be than at their wedding. Weddings tend to do weird things to a woman's mind. He's nervous about his date getting the wrong idea. But it's t his date who's affected. It's Judy, his on-air partner, who gets a wedding whammy. Something changes afterward, and he's t sure he likes it. Suddenly all he can think about is...kissing her. Since Judy Bently is the most anying woman he's ever met, kissing her should be the furthest thing from his mind. Judy is very much aware of her partner's Casava-like charms. No way is she going to fall under his spell. Things might have changed between them, but despite what her heart is telling her, she's going to do her best to change their relationship back to a simply on-air partnership. Because the only way an off-air partnership with Punch could end is with heartache. But sometimes the heart kws best...
- Author BiographyAward-winning author Holly Jacobs has sold over two million books worldwide. The first novel in her Everything But... series, Everything But a Groom, was named one of 2008's Best Romances by Booklist, and her books have been honored with countless other accolades. Inspired by Jacobs's own beloved canines, Ethel Merman and Ella Fitzgerald, Everything But a Dog is the final installment in the series. When she's not indulging her love for writing, gardening, or catching Broadway shows, Jacobs can be found delivering author workshops across the country. She lives in Erie County, Pennsylvania, with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Holly Jacobs
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWlvh Radio
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.