Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of seven recipes; consumable & cosmetic, together with seven short stories; some sad, some funny, some quite quirky & some even a little dark. All for you to enjoy whilst eating a scone laden with Pear, Pomegranate & Ginger Conserve with your feet languishing in a Restorative Foot Soak (recipes and instructions included) All created from & in the garden & orchard of Lyme Cottage Industries.
- Author BiographyPenny Thompson describes herself as a Wobbly Penguin risen from a sea of horrid happenings. Having successfully written as a journalist in the field of International development, she is now channeling her sometimes wild imagination to write short fiction, together with recipes for natural based cosmetics and preserves under the banner of Wobbly Penguin Productions. Penny is a passionate herb gardener, growing much of the produce she uses her workshops creating old fashioned cosmetics, just like Granny used to make.
- Author(s)Mrs Penny E Thompson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.