All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover the art of tatting with a beautiful collection of doilies inspired by the flowers of spring and summer. Written in easy-to-follow tation form, each pattern includes a photo of the finished doily. This book includes an illustrated guide of the basic techniques, as well as explanations of the abbreviations and tations used.
- Author BiographyHye-oon Lee was born in South Korea and moved to the United States at the age of twenty-four. She started tatting while raising her two daughters as a stay-at-home mom. Within a year of learning how to tat, she started designing her own patterns. Most of her design inspiration comes from nature, and she is particularly fond of flowers. Her other interests include gardening, hiking, and traveling. She currently resides with her family in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Hye-Oon Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.