All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionTHE FUTURE OF PRODUCT BRANDING IS EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION: HOW TO INFILTRATE THE HEART In a market saturated with brands, companies seek new ways to stand out, and for their presence to generate emotional heat within their customer, this book shows how it's done. Brands have run out of juice. More and more people in the world have grown to expect great performance from products, services and experiences. And most often, we get it. Cars start first time, the fries are always crisp, dishes shine. Five years ago Saatchi & Saatchi looked closely at the question: What makes some brands inspirational, while others struggle? And they came up with the answer: LOVEMARKS Lovemarks transcend brands. They deliver beyond expectations of great performance. Like great brands, they sit on top of high levels of respect - but there the similarities end. Lovemarks reach the heart as well as the mind, creating an intimate, emotional connection that you just can't be imitated. Lovemarks are a relationship, t a mere transaction. They are t just bought, Lovemarks are embraced passionately. This second edition includes a new chapter on the power of shopping in the new global ecomy as evidenced by the power of the shopper and the radical transformation in online and retail marketplaces.
- Author BiographyKevin Roberts is CEO Worldwide of Saatchi & Saatchi, one of the largest and most successful creative branding organisations. Heading a team of more than 7,000 people he led Saatchi & Saatchi to become both Advertising Age and Adweek magazines' Global Agency Network of the Year in January 2003.
- Author(s)Kevin Roberts
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight978 g
- Width202 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.