All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the beginning, God created Adam. Then he made Eve. And ever since we've been picking up the pieces. Loveology is a theology of love from God's point of view. The five sessions start with God's design for marriage and works backward, dealing with sexuality, romance, singleness, and what it means to be male and female. Pastor and writer John Mark Comer shares about what is right in male/female relationships-what God intended in the Garden. And about what is wrong-the fallout in a post-Eden world. The Loveology video-based Bible study is for anyone who wants to learn what the Scriptures have to say about sexuality and relationships and for people who want to ask the why questions and get intelligent, grace-and-truth answers. As you walk through this five-week study, you will come to better understand what God fully intended back in the garden. By comprehending the brilliance behind God's original plan for love and marriage and sex and romance-if we can redefine that fuzzy, amorphous, confusing word love and look at it through the lens of Jesus-your marriages and relationships will be radically altered as a result. This study guide contains video tes, individual or group reflection questions, and between session personal applications to enhance your journey through the video study. Sessions include: * Love (13:00) * Marriage (22:00) * Sex (12:00) * Romance (16:00) * Singleness (18:00) This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- Author BiographyJohn Mark Comer is pastor for teaching and vision at Bridgetown Church in Portland, Oregon. He holds a Master's degree in Biblical and Theological Studies from Western Seminary and is the author of two previous books: Loveology and Garden City. Comer is married to Tammy and they have two boys, Jude and Moses and a little girl, Sunday.
- Author(s)John Mark Comer
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.