Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Ana Castillo, the widely praised author of So Far from God and The Guardians, comes this collection of stories on the experience of love in all its myriad configurations. Infectiously moody and murderously comic, Castillo chronicles the rapturous beginnings, melancholy middles, and bittersweet endings of modern romance between men and women, men and men, and women and women.
- Author BiographyAna Castillo is the author of a collection of poetry and four novels, the most recent of which is The Guardians. She lives in her hometown of Chicago, with her son Marcel.
- Author(s)Ana Castillo
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date10/04/2016
- Content Noteill
- Weight180 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.