Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.39Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.92
About this product
- DescriptionStrangers did t, as a rule, find their way to Chez Dom a small, rundown Tunisian cafe on Paris' distant fringes, run by the widow Houria and her young niece, Sabiha. But when one day a lost Australian tourist, John Patterner, seeks shelter in the cafe from a sudden Parisian rainstorm, the quiet simplicities of their lives are changed forever. Years later, living a small, quiet life in suburban Melbourne, what happened in Paris seems like a distant, troubling dream to Sabiha and John, who confide the story behind their seemingly ordinary lives to Ken, an ageing, melancholy writer.
- Author(s)Alex Miller
- PublisherBolinda Audio
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBolinda Audio
- Width133 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byLewis Fitz-Gerald
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time480
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.