All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical and heart felt guide is born out of the author's own personal marital crisis. After a bitter divorce in 1998 and a miraculous journey back to a relationship with Christ, he learned how to t only win his ex-wife back, but implemented practical and life giving tools to model Christ-centered love to her. Learning how to love his wife with an eternal perspective has brought overflowing joy, peace, and harmony in their new marriage. This is a must read for every man who wants to see his wife differently.
- Author BiographyKevin is an entrepreneur that has owned and operated six different companies. He is a dreamer capable of making his dreams a reality, as well as a visionary who has achieved many of his personal and business life goals. He is an avid outdoorsman and elk hunter who raised elk in the past. While he has no formal education in counseling, he does have much experience as a small group leader, Bible study leader, marriage group leader, and conference host and speaker. He desires for men to become in tune with themselves and able to be honorable and respectable, not just in their business lives, but more importantly in their homes as the spiritual leader. In 1998, he had a miraculous recovery from alcoholism and a selfish lifestyle. He was a broken person who was at the end of his rope and turned to God for his lifeline. Since that time he has battled to put a life of rage, selfishness, and complacency behind him. He fought the battle to win his ex-wife back like a true warrior, but came to a point where he knew that because he had walked out on her he may end up living without her. He persevered with the help of many praying people and eventually won her over. He has spent the last ten years relentlessly pursuing real life lasting change within himself by dedicating himself to be a protector, a provider, and a defender of his family. He is a work in progress and is dedicated to a lifestyle of honor.
- Author(s)Kevin Meland
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.