All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionLoving Life is truly a collective account of the comedies, pitfalls, and comforts of life; seen through an author who encourages us to take tice and see the delight of the daily treasures that often go unticed. Come and share the childhood thrills of camping, to the laughs, sighs, and cries of motherhood, and advancing in years. Her topics also include the never ending workload, life's companions, as well as the beauty and respect of the universe in which we all dwell. She recounts the simple joys from family picnics, to the holidays, to the ermous playground(the beach) to purchasing the lemon of the year, to the joys of leftovers, to the tragedies of war, and ultimately just loving who we are, while learning some of life's lessons and accepting the necessary healing involved. You will sense a connection as you let go, and realize, that afterall we are all just Loving this life.
- Author(s)Maureen Jackson
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.