All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgiana Darcy watches daily as her brother and his wife fall more deeply in love and dreams of similar love and a home of her own. However, after the disaster years ago with Wickham, she does t believe that any man will have her; thus, the idea of a Season in London holds appeal for her. Richard Fitzwilliam was tasked with watching over Georgiana and seeing her married to a deserving gentleman. The problem is finding a gentleman he approves of; t even his closest friends are deemed worthy of her hand. When scandal breaks and all Georgiana's worst fears seem to come true, will Richard realize in time how deep his affections run, or will they lose their chance at happiness?
- Author BiographyNancy Kelley-Janeite, blogger, and chocoholic-is the author of two Jane Austen sequels. Her Mr. Darcy novel, His Good Opinion, was published in 2011. If Nancy could possess any fictional device, it would be a Time-Turner. Then perhaps she could juggle a full-time library job, writing, and blogging; and still find time for sleep and a life. Until then, she lives on high doses of tea and substitutes multiple viewings of Doctor Who for a social life. You can find Nancy on Twitter @Nancy_Kelley, at nancykelleywrites.com and on Indiejane.org.
- Author(s)Nancy Kelley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $44.25
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $21.15
- AU $23.98Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.26
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.