All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest information on gender-specific treatment of addiction and recovery can be found in this go-to manual for parents seeking direction to help their daughters. Step-by-step guidelines present tools for: recognising substance-abuse in young women; communicating with them and their care providers; dealing with relapse and long-term recovery and managing parental shame, guilt, fear, anger, and loving detachment.
- Author BiographyLinda Dahl is the author of a New York Times Notable Book of the Year and recipient of the Best Creative Writing for 2010 Award by Writers in the Sky. During her thirty-year writing career she has published six books and has been featured on numerous radio and print interviews, including NPR programs, the BBC, Canadian, German, French and Scandinavian broadcasts, Internet interviews, and blog tours, as well as dozens of book talks, signings, and workshops around the country at libraries, bookstores, arts groups, and college campuses. She writes about challenging personalities and difficult issues, reflecting her interests in the arts, addiction, and recovery.
- Author(s)Linda Dahl
- PublisherCentral Recovery Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCentral Recovery Press
- Weight204 g
- Width153 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.