All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a fresh look at the age-old role of parenting. Loving Our Kids on Purpose brings the principles of the Kingdom of God and revival into our strategy as parents. 2 Corinthians 3:17 tells us that Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. Most parenting approaches train children to learn to accept being controlled by well meaning parents and adults. Unfortunately, God is t going to control us as we gain independence from our parents. We must learn to control ourselves. This book will teach parents to train their children to manage their freedoms and protect their important heart to heart relationships.
- Author BiographyDanny Silk serves on the Senior Management Team at Bethel Church in Redding, CA. He is the director of Global Transformation Institute and oversees Bethel Staff development. Danny and his wife, Sheri, are the founders of Loving on Purpose Educational Services, a ministry to families and communities worldwide. They have been married over 28 years and have three children and three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Danny Silk
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.