All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of adoptive parents look at the effects on them of living with traumatised children. This insightful study offers reassurance and coping strategies to others in the same situation.
- Author BiographyMegan Hirst: for reasons of confidentiality, all participants in the co-operative inquiry wish to remain anonymous and Megan Hirst is a collective pseudonym chosen by the group.
- Author(s)Megan Hirst
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight132 g
- Width126 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.