All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Black Church has been extremely silent about issues surrounding the sexual dimension of the body, the appreciation of the body, and the erotic. This work presents an argument that the Black Church must begin to address the significance of sexuality if it is to actually present liberation as a mode of existence that fully appreciates the body.
- Author BiographyDwight N. Hopkins is Professor of Theology and Director of MA Studies in the Divinity School, University of Chicago, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBlack Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight484 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. Pinn,Dwight N. Hopkins
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.