All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionRozanne Gold is the leader of a minimalist sect, one that uses the fewest possible ingredients to produce dishes that are t just credible but delicious, wrote Mark Bittman in the New York Times about the author's acclaimed 1-2-3 cookbook series. Now 1-2-3 cooking goes low-carb and the results are simply fabulous! Here readers learn how to create yummy low-carb dishes - from pan-seared tuna nicoise, baked eggs splendido, and wasabi-stuffed shrimp to fresh cherry compote with chocolate drizzle - each using only three ingredients! In Low Carb 1-2-3 readers will discover: 150 great-tasting dishes created by an award-winning chef; a focus on healthy eating with recipes that promote good fats and carbs, shun trans-fats, use whole unprocessed fresh ingredients, and eliminate white flour and sugar; and an accurate carb count for each recipe, lists of low-glycemic index foods, and 100 menu plan.
- Author BiographyROZANNE GOLD is the author of eight acclaimed cookbooks and is the Entertaining Made Easy columnist for Bon Appetit magazine. She is a three-time winner of the James Beard Award and received the prestigious IACP/Julia Child Cookbook Award for Healthy 1-2-3. She lives in New York City.HELEN KIMMEL, M.S., R.D., is a registered dietitian, certified nutritionist, and the founder of Foodworks, Inc., a culinary and nutrition consulting firm. She currently resides in Linwood, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Rozanne Gold
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Out-of-print date01/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.