All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.17
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.85
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing a low carb diet is widely recognized by healthcare professionals as being the fastest and healthiest route to losing weight and keeping it off. In Low Carb Revolution, award-winning food writer Annie Bell shares over 140 well-loved classic recipes that show you how to cook food that is full of the yummy factor we all cherish, at the same time as helping you lose weight. Recipes include healthy, low carb versions of family favorites such as Simple Spanish Tortilla, Spicy Wraps, Fish and Chips with Tartare Sauce, Ossobuco, and a Very Dark and Moussey Chocolate Cake. Many recipes include optional extras and variations such as an Apple Chutney with a Spicy Root Vegetable Soup, a Bearnaise Sauce to accompany Minute Steak with Asparagus, and Fattoush with Lemon and Spice Roast Chicken. With chapters like Burger Bar, Chop House, The Salad Counter, and Mash, Chips or Roast, these relaxed and comforting recipes are a trawl through today s popular food culture, reflecting both how we eat at home as well as when we are out and about. This book is indispensable for anyone seeking to follow a low carb regime to either lose or simply maintain their weight in the long term, with a foreword by a leading specialist. Each delicious recipe includes carbohydrate and protein values and can be readily adapted to fit in with everyday life.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bell was a food writer for Vogue and then the Independent. She has been the food writer on the Mail on Sunday s YOU magazine for many years, and has been covered by The New York Times, The Huffington Post, The Washington Post and oprah.com among other places. Her previous books include the Gorgeous series, The Picnic Cookbook and Annie Bell s Baking Bible, which was nominated for an Andre Simon Book Award and included in Food & Wine's Best of the Best Cookbook.
- Author(s)Annie Bell
- PublisherKyle Cathie Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKyle Cathie Limited
- Content Note, colour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width208 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.