Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.37
- AU $45.16Trending at AU $48.54
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.51
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.44
- AU $37.17Trending at AU $38.83
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionChoosing to follow a low carb eating regime is becoming an increasing popular way of aiding a healthy lifestyle. Whether you're looking to implement a slow-but-sure plan to lose weight, or you want to control and maintain your existing wholesome diet, this book will equip you with the recipes you need. By providing dishes made with good carbs found in fresh foods, Low Carb makes this wonderful way of eating achievable for everyone.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen BookScan), an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world. So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPES RANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(R) for guaranteed results. And finally, the RECIPES - Each recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Weight1372 g
- Width235 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.