Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of the proceedings of a conference held at the University College of North Wales (Bangor) in July of 1979. It assembles research papers which reflect diverse currents in low-dimensional topology. The topology of 3-manifolds, hyperbolic geometry and kt theory emerge as major themes. The inclusion of surveys of work in these areas should make the book very useful to students as well as researchers.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/1982
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54d.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorR. Brown,T. L. Thickstun
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.