All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThose who love baking and freshly-baked treats but still want to eat healthily will be thrilled with this invative cookbook that explains how you can indulge in desserts, cakes and bakes while still keeping your calorie and fat content low. This is an irresistible baking cookbook for all health-conscious home cooks. Over 585 glorious photographs with step-by-step instructions for each recipe to ensure success.
- Author BiographyLinda Fraser is a highly experienced author and editor. She was Cooking Editor on the successful BBC Good Food magazine and has since written and edited dozens of best-selling titles. Her many published works include Hot & Spicy Kitchen Handbook, Low Fat Sauces, Not Just Roast - Great Chicken Dishes, 75 Classic Pasta Sauces, 75 Easy-To-Make Muffin Recipes, The Vegetarian Cookbook, Party Food, Quick & Easy Pasta and Soups & Starters.
- Author(s)Linda Fraser
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note500 step-by-step photographs
- Weight685 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.