All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEating a healthy, low fat diet has never been easier for people who appreciate good food. This book explains how to plan a low-fat diet and introduces the wide range of fat substitutes w available, so that you do t have to go without rich or creamy dishes. There are sophisticated soups and starters (less than 6g fat per portion), delicious fish and seafood, chicken, meat and vegetarian mains (less that 16g fat per portion), and irresistible desserts (less than 8g fat per portion). The recipes make full use of herbs and spices to produce dishes full of pleasure. You will be surprised how good low fat food can taste!
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson is a highly experienced food writer and editor, who ran a catering service and cooking school.
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.33Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.31
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.33
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.