All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Low GI Diet Handbook is a one-stop resource for all those who want to switch to the healthy low-GI lifestyle. This simple-to-follow guide includes: brand-new coverage of the glycemic load and its significance and daily application; fifty all-new delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes with complete nutritional information; comprehensive, up-to-date tables of glycemic index values for almost 800 individual foods and their glycemic load values; clever tips on low GI shopping and cooking; an indispensable seven-day meal plan; scientifically proven ways to lose weight and keep it off; how to make easy substitutions from high to low GI foods; over 300 quick meal, snack and treat suggestions; tips for becoming more active. Simple and comprehensive, this is all you need to change your health for the better - today.
- Author BiographyDr Jennie-Brand-Miller is a world authority on the glycaemic index of foods and Professor of Human Nutrition at the University of Sydney. Kaye Foster-Powell is an expert dietician who consults on all aspects of GI. Philippa Sandall has been working in the areas of health and nutrition for over 20 years, and involved with the pioneers of the low GI eating revolution since 1996.
- Author(s)Dr. Jennie Brand-Miller,Kaye Foster-Powell,Philippa Sandall,Stephen Colagiuri
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2001
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight650 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.