Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable Stormwater Management introduces engineers and designers to ideas and methods for managing stormwater in a more ecologically sustainable fashion. It provides detailed information on the design process, engineering details and calculations, and construction concerns. Concepts are illustrated with real-world examples, complete with photographs. This guide integrates the perspectives of landscape architects, planners, and scientists for a multi-disciplinary approach. This is an enlightening reference for professionals working in stormwater management, from engineers and designers to developers to regulators, and a great text for college courses.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS H. CAHILL is the Principal Environmental Engineer and President of Cahill Associates. He has over forty-two years of professional experience in water resources engineering, hydrology, hydraulics, natural resource planning, and environmental engineering, including over thirty years in private practice. Mr. Cahill is the author of over 100 technical papers and publications on land use, stormwater management, and water quality, and is a frequent lecturer at environmental and engineering conferences.
- Author(s)Michele Adams,Thomas H. Cahill,Wesley Horner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight560 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.