All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is catching on to the dangers of high levels of sugar in the diet, causing weight gain, overweight, lowered immunity, diabetes and heart disease. Quitting sugar seems to be the diet du jour, providing newspapers, magazines and current affairs programs with plenty of material, both for and against reducing sugar in the diet; and it's a subject we'll only hear more of in years to come. In Low Sugar No Sugar, Jess Lomas writes from experience; after reducing her sugar intake in April 2012 she has experienced weight loss and a renewed level of energy and zest for life. She has created a simple plan to help people reduce the amount of excess sugar in their daily diet and has developed over 60 recipes including breakfast ideas, snacks and desserts. This book is t about extreme dieting, it's a lifestyle change. The Low Sugar No Sugar motto is simple; remove the everyday excesses and enjoy the occasional sweetness in life.
- Author BiographyJess Lomas is an author, editor and freelance film reviewer from Melbourne, Australia. She divides her time between covering classic and new release films for Quickflix, and writing about pop culture, health, diet and lifestyle for various publications.
- Author(s)Jess Lomas
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.