All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionLow-voltage very large scale integration (VLSI) circuits represent the electronics of the future. All electronic products are striving to reduce power consumption to create more ecomical, efficient, and compact devices. Despite the inevitable trend towards low-voltage, few books address the techlogy needed. Geared to the needs of engineers and designers in the field, this comprehensive volume presents a remarkably detailed analysis of one of today's hottest and most compelling research techniques for VLSI systems.
- Author BiographyJAMES B. KUO is Professor of Electrical Engineering at the National Taiwan University. A highly recognized expert in the field, Professor Kuo has published numerous papers as well as three books on CMOS VLSI. JEA--HONG LOU holds a PhD in electrical engineering from the National Taiwan University. His research specialty is circuit design for CMOS VLSI.
- Author(s)James B. Kuo,Jea-Hong Lou
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/1999
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.