All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, comprehensive survey of SOI CMOS devices and circuits for microelectronics engineers The microelectronics industry is becoming increasingly dependent on SOI CMOS VLSI devices and circuits. This book is the first to address this important topic with a practical focus on devices and circuits. It provides an up-to-date survey of the current kwledge regarding SOI device behaviors and describes state-of-the-art low-voltage CMOS VLSI analog and digital circuit techniques. Low-Voltage SOI CMOS VLSI Devices and Circuits covers the entire field, from basic concepts to the most advanced ideas. Topics include: SOI device behavior: fundamental and floating body effects, hot carrier effects, sensitivity, reliability, self-heating, breakdown, ESD, dual-gate devices, accumulation-mode devices, short channel effects, and narrow channel effects Low-voltage SOI digital circuits: floating body effects, DRAM, SRAM, static logic, dynamic logic, gate array, CPU, frequency divider, and DSP Low-voltage SOI analog circuits: op amps, filters, ADC/DAC, sigma-delta modulators, RF circuits, VCO, mixers, low-ise amplifiers, and high-temperature circuits With over 300 references to the state of the art and over 300 important figures on low-voltage SOI CMOS devices and circuits, this volume serves as an authoritative, reliable resource for engineers designing these circuits in high-tech industries.
- Author BiographyJAMES B. KUO, PhD, is the NSERC Canada Research Chair Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada. He is a Fellow of IEEE and an associate editor of IEEE Circuits and Devices Magazine. SHIH-CHIA LIN, PhD, is a researcher at the University of Waterloo.
- Author(s)James B. Kuo,Shih-Chia Lin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2001
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight776 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.