All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the business and technical handbook for low voltage wiring. Burglars, vandals, fires, even industrial spies don't stand a chance against a professionally alarmed building, but today there is a serious shortage of security and other low voltage contractors and technicians. Now, you can take advantage of the boom. Low Voltage Wiring: Security/Fire Alarm Systems has the answers - with the CD, this book is t just a training kit featuring all the skills necessary to design, install, and maintain security and fire alarm systems in any building - it is a complete business management and growth tutorial.The best source of expert answers to your low voltage business and practical, field questions, Low Voltage Wiring: Security/Fire Alarm Systems can allow you to prosper from the rapid growth of the low voltage industry. This is a comprehensive source of easy-to-use answers for designing, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting security and fire alarm systems in residential and commercial buildings. Don't miss out on cabling, building automation, and the coming of photovoltaic circuits. It helps to understand blueprints: dimensions, symbols, the keytes for success. It provides a look at the code. It is a quick guide to troubleshooting techniques. It is loaded with photos, drawings, and checklists that back up the text. It shows how to maximize profits as a low voltage contractor.It includes business-building tools such as: estimating guidelines and tips; additional profit centers; writing real-world contracts; CD with downloadable business checklists. This CD-ROM is loaded with business aids, time-saving checklists, Internet addresses for industry contacts, and, live, searchable glossary.
- Author BiographyJOHN E. TRAISTER (deceased) was involved in the electrical industry for more than 35 years and wrote several best-selling McGraw-Hill books, including the HANDBOOK OF ELECTRICAL DESIGN DETAILS and the NEC HANDBOOK. He was the original author of SECURITY/FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS. TERRY KENNEDY is an analyst for Liberty Mutual and scrutinizes the causes of defects in major construction lawsuits. He has had a hands-on involvement with the construction industry for over 30 years--carpenter, electrician, general contractor, construction manager, estimator--a thorough knowledge of the industry. Mr. Kennedy is a freelance writer, has been a featured speaker and lecturer, has recently completed the 2nd Edition of the ROOFING HANDBOOK, and is working on the ROOFER'S INSTANT ANSWER BOOK for McGraw-Hill.
- Author(s)John E. Traister,Terry Kennedy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteMixed media 350 illustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.