All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionMost health professionals would agree that time and funds are in short supply, even under optimal conditions. Patients, too, would admit similar shortfalls, even with optimal motivation. This book offers self-administered and easily administered interventions designed to promote positive health behaviors while requiring little or outside funding. Editor Lucia L'Abate continues his long tradition of prolific invations by identifying major changes in today's health care systems and explaining how targeted, prescriptive promotion/prevention strategies can enhance traditional primary, secondary, and tertiary interventions in key behavioral and relational areas.
- Author BiographyLuciano L'Abate is Professor Emeritus in Psychology at Georgia State University. He has co-edited/authored two previous books with Springer: Handbook of Homework Assignments in Psychotherapy and Personality in Intimate Relationships: Socialization and Psychopathology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2580 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLuciano L'Abate
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.